SOGEBRAS, through its subsidiary ATLANTIQUE MANUTENTION, was present at the EOLHYD stand during the Thetis exhibition in Cherbourg, from the 9th to the 11th of April 2014, to meet its customers and prospects within the context of Renewable Maritime Energies.
EOLHYD is a network of independent partners based mainly on French maritime coastlines, who can provide, directly or through their subsidiaries, a set of onshore and offshore services.
The network offers following services:
- Port operations
- Heavy lift handling and logistics
EOLHYD includes following sites:
- SOGENA, established in Dieppe, Fécamp, Le Havre and Caen ;
- CHERBOURG MANUTENTION, in Cherbourg, Saint-Brieuc and Tréguier ;
- MARITIME KUHN, in Saint-Malo, Brest, Lorient, Nantes and La Rochelle ;
- ATLANTIQUE MANUTENTION, in Saint-Nazaire and Montoir de Bretagne.